Monday, January 2, 2012

basketball game

12/3-  We headed out to a UNI bball game this afternoon.  My parents came with us to watch the action (or watch the kids! Not sure how much of the game they actually saw!). 
Grandpa Glace can always make Boaz laugh...
The boys enjoyed some popcorn.  (It kept them in their seats for awhile!)



Then when they got antsy again, Gpa took the boys to try to go see TC again. 
We waited and waited for him to come back up these steps and see us, but instead he went back into the lockerroom.  They were so bummed. 
Luke stayed on campus for a football game afterward, and I needed something to entertain the fighting boys while I got dinner ready.  They had grabbed some straws off the counter, so I went and got cottonballs and turned it into a game!
It kept them entertained for quite awhile!
Although, we almost had to get out a mop to wipe all the spit off these tables when they were finished!  :)

No comments: