Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Myka 6 months!

12/8-  Myka turned 6 months old yesterday!!  We are a day off on the photo shoot... but close is good enough these days!  :) 
Our little peanut is long and lean.  Look at these long fingers!  Her feet are long and thin, also. 
Myka continues to be super sweet and mild mannered.  He 'angry' is pretty tame... more like whining.  Every now and then she'll let out some loud cries, but it's few and far between. 
She's more and more curious about her world.  She grabs everything and it all goes in her mouth.  One of her favorite activities is to hang out in the living room and watch her brothers go about their play. 
She's trying to sit up, but this is about all she can do at this point.  It slowly turns into leaning forward until her belly almost touches her legs! 
Like this..... 
Her eyelashes keep getting more and more full.  She has the most beautiful eyes!
At her check-up, she measured small...   (insert stats here when you find them!!)   :)   She was about 10% for weight and 15% for height. 
Her smiles and smirks light up the room.  I love the way she smiles with her eyes, too.  She's still not sleeping great lately.  Probably mostly my fault.  Because she's tiny, I just feed her every time she's up.  I'm not ready to make her cry through that yet.  (softy)  So, I've been up with her 2/3 times a night for the last 3 months or so. 
Boaz wants me to keep this picture on the post because it's funny.  (but not super funny, he says)   Myka talks some.... mostly "aaahhhhh" or fake coughing.   But she's pretty quiet thus far. 
Can you see these eyelashes?  I'm a bit jealous that all my kids have them!!
Myka- you are such a joy to have around here.  I've said this to several people, but God knew we needed a baby like you to go along with the two crazy boys we have here!  We love you soooo  much!

No comments: