12/26- Believe it or not... I took down the Christmas tree today! I was itching to get all our toys organized and new stuff put away, so decided to take down the tree to get that job started. The other Christmas decor can stay for a little while... just a little while. I think I'm nesting already. This cowboy and football player helped me with the job.
Then Boaz turned into a farmer...And Myka cheered us on from her favorite spot. She has started to love this exersaucer. She loves to stand up and bounce!!
12/27- This morning Boaz was in the mood to be a pastor. He gave quite a good sermon!
I finally figured out that crazy noise on some of my videos... I think i've been covering the mic hole on the camera with my finger some and then I get that darn background noise. This video has it for a bit and I apologize... so annoying. Holding Myka I often have to switch hands with the camera because she's grabbing it- and I've ruined some videos doing so! Hopefully the sound will be better from here on out! Enough apologies- enjoy Boaz's teaching.
Playdough time!! Our cousins gave us this new playdough set for Christmas. The boys were so excited to make pizzas just like daddy!!
Cainan is talking more and more each day. I thought this day would never come!! He's still a man of few words, but what he says he says loudly. This boy means what he says. He currently finished most words with a 't.' It's so funny!
Add some cheese...
Bake it...
More cheese... and you get a super yummy pizza! (that Cainan actually tried to eat on several occasions!)
Just had to take a few pictures of Myka tonight. She looked so stinking cute in her sweater and jeggings!
I seriously want to smooch this little girl every second of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment