**This is the 4th or 5th post of the morning, so if you like to read them all... see the previous ones, too!
12/6- This morning we had some of our neighbor friends over for the morning. They have such a fun time playing together!
I decided to get creative with them during snack time and we made these reindeer puppets.
Then we had some great puppet shows behind the couch!!
Boaz loves all things pretend.
This is a common scene at our house. Cainan bonks his head or lip at least once a day... then requests Elmo or a chewie to remedy the situation. :)
I can't get Cainan to sit still and read books. These neighbor girls will sit and read books for hours at their house. (the difference between boys & girls???) Today when Reagan sat down to read, Cainan actually sat with her and looked at them, too! For about 5 minutes!! I was so shocked that I had to get my camera and document this! :)
2 comments:
Great reindeer craft!!!
I LOVE puppet shows!
Post a Comment