11/25- It's Black Friday!! I didn't brave the crowds at all, but was up with Myka a few times last night. At about 3am, I decided to just hop on the computer and look at some deals. I ended up getting pretty much all my Christmas shopping done! That's my kind of shopping- no crowds, in my pajamas, peace & quiet, and it all comes to my doorstep!
We enjoyed some relaxed time in our pj's today. Cainan had fun rocking with Myka for awhile.
I drew some more menu/chalkboards for the new Scratch Cupcakery last night. The new location opens tomorrow! We're so excited for our friend and the way her business is growing so quickly! The boys enjoyed the giant chalkboard boxes.... they hid from dad and pretended to be asleep.
Myka just hanging out & looking cute. (as always!)
So we were pretty proud of our pilgim hat treats we made yesterday... until we saw what Carol made for our celebrations!! This turkey blew our hats out of the water! :) She stopped before work to drop a couple off for the boys to enjoy today.
Boaz thinks he knows Spanish... it's funny. Most of his knowledge of the language comes from Handy Manny. Tonight we went out to Luke's aunt & uncle's house for what Luke calls "The Best Meal of the Year." Aunt Terry is a REALLY REALLY good cook and makes an incredible Thanksgiving meal each year. She has a giant collection of Boyd's Bears that the boys enjoyed looking at.
Uncle Dennis chatting with Myka.
I got so nervous they were going to break all these!!! Luckily the bears came out unscathed and we enjoyed our amazing meal together. It was another fun night with family.
11/26- We were supposed to see all of my family on Thanksgiving day, but because every family had sickies, we didn't get together. By Saturday, we were all feeling better so were able to get together for another delicious Thanksgiving meal that my Mom prepared! Mmmmmm..... her turkey is incredible.
After dinner, the kids got to tell Grandma something they were thankful for- then pick a sucker from the Thankful Turkey. I didn't get many pictures taken tonight, but it was another great time with family. We sure are thankful for the families we've been blessed with!!
No comments:
Post a Comment