Monday, April 16, 2012

creativity

3/10-  We got this color mosaic thing for Cainan for Christmas.  He enjoyed it, but didn't spend a whole lot of time on it before now.  The pieces were a bit hard to get in the holes.  Today, in a moment of brilliance, I gave Cainan a toy hammer.  He spent nearly an hour matching colors and hammering these in!!

Boaz worked on his tangram pieces at the table. 
Boaz explains his newest masterpiece....



Now that Myka is 9 months old... I FINALLY got her name hung on her wall.  It's kind of a thing I do... having something personalized for each child in their room.  It turned out pretty cute!

I painted each letter (wooden letters found at Hobby Lobby)...



to match patterns in the picture...
that hangs over Myka's crib. 
Cainan got a new big ball... to match the big red ball Boaz has and they fight over each day.  :)  He's pretty proud of it.  He wanted to spend his Christmas giftcard on a big ball, but at the time they weren't in season.  Boaz and I surprised him with this one and yesterday and he's carried it around since. 
Ozzie's favorite spot...
More artwork...
This is a family portrait that Boaz drew at AWANA a couple weeks ago...

3 comments:

Kris Hoskinson said...

love the wall hanging, good work!

Heather said...

Your house is decorated so nicely. I love that idea with the wooden letters!

Unknown said...

Your wall deco is super cute! Nice work, Mama!