3/7- Miss Myka is 9 months old today!! Where is time going? She is still a sweet happy baby girl. Such a joy to have around!!
Her favorite thing to do is scoot around the living room. She's an army crawler and she's fast! I actually lost her the other day. I went to switch over the laundry and came back out to the living room to find that she'd disappeared! I searched and searched and finally found her clear back in our room around the back of the bed. Whew!! Since then, we keep the back doors closed to keep her a bit more contained!
Myka enjoys watching her brothers tear around the house. She giggles at their crazy antics.
She LOVES to eat... on her own! No more feeding her with a spoon! She's getting more adventurous with food, but still loves her bites of sweet potatoes, carrots, toast, grapes and bananas the best.
She's pretty quiet, but can have some moments of jabber. She mostly still says, 'dada.'
She's sleeping a bit better lately. If we're lucky, she'll take a bottle about 10:30 or 11pm and then sleep until 5ish. Then I give her another bottle and she'll lay back down until 8 or 9am. She fluctuates between one and two naps a day- mostly depending on what our morning schedule is.
She's not standing on her own yet... this photo was a fluke! We're trying to get her to pull herself up on things, but she's not interested.
I've thought she was getting some teeth for about 3 months because she drools so much, but still no sign of them!!
Myka- we are so blessed to have you in this family!!! We love to you pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment