3/23- Today I woke up on a mission... I was going to get this house clean!! (I should know better than to set these goals!) The morning started off well- I checked a few items off the list. A neighbor called to see if we wanted to go to Inflatables with a couple other people and I even turned them down! Not more than 20 minutes later, the boys were crazy and beginning to fight (too much energy combined with going stircrazy in this house!) and I was ready to call it quits with the cleaning mission. We threw on our shoes and were out the door for a morning of fun instead!!!
Cainan looks timid up here, but he can really conquer this maze/ladder/giant slide!! He's our daredevil.
Wheeee! Down goes Boaz. And Cainan follows.
This place is PERFECT for a kid like Cainan. So much to explore and do... and all active fun!
I was so thankful we dropped the to-do list and got out of the house this morning!! They took amazing naps afterward!! :)
The boys love to entertain Myka at the dinner table. (anytime, really!) Tonight Boaz made her giggle.
She often doesn't have a whole lot of personal space! :)
But she doesn't seem to mind!
Her eating cracks me up... she still pretty much just shoves fistfulls of food into her mouth. Most of it goes in... she's getting better at that.
No shortage of mealtime entertainment here!
No comments:
Post a Comment