Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend full of fun.

2/24- Since we found out that baby #4 is a girl, I decided we could go ahead and get rid of our boy clothes!  We had our friends over today to start digging through them all.  Jace was born the day before Myka.  It was fun to watch them play together for a bit.  And I'm going to blame it on pregnancy hormones, but I got super sentimental saying goodbye to some of the clothes the boys wore when they were little!  My boys aren't babies anymore!   :(   But we'll enjoy seeing the clothes on our little friends!

2/25- This morning we took the boys on a special date!! Our friends, Mike & Judy, took Myka for a couple hours so we could take the boys to see Winnie the Pooh in the theater.  (Thank you!!!)  It was Cainan's first movie experience.  He was immediately enamoured by the popcorn! 

Even the previews were awesome!
The boys loved the movie.  One of the best parts for me... Cainan couldn't sit in his chair very well, so snuggled with me for almost the whole thing!  It's not very often that I get to snuggle with him, so I enjoyed every second. 
Luke has been putting in crazy crazy long hours lately.  He's exhausted.  He didn't see all of the movie.  :)
This afternoon, I took Boaz with me to a baby shower for Luke's cousin while the other kids were napping.  He was a hit, of course.  We even won one of the games together! 
2/26-  Tonight Boaz performed some more magic.   He's really enjoying this gig!
He has a couple tricks that could use some perfecting...
Hmmmm.... that didn't work quite right. 
Help, Dad??
Oh, dear....

No comments: